The perfect weekend? Oniva delivers every time. No matter your big weekend plans, we can help you make your leisure time even more leisurely. Need proof? Choose your adventure and we’ll match you with the perfect product.
Let’s say you’re in Picnic Time’s own SoCal backyard of Moorpark, California. Pick your weekend escape:
Happy Camp Canyon Park
Just a few creature comforts make for some very happy campers, trust.
- Fusion Backpack Chair with Cooler – The very finest in camp-chair-cooler hybrids.
- Blanket Tote XL Outdoor Picnic Blanket – It’s big, it’s portable, it stands up to the elements.
- Vulcan Portable Propane Grill Cooler Tote – Fire safe AND easy to set up and takedown.
Point Mugu State Beach
Beach necessities for sunnin’, splashin’, snackin’, and general funnin’!
- Manta Portable Beach Tent – Shade, precious precious shade.
- Vista Outdoor Picnic Blanket & Tote – Cozy on top, waterproof on the bottom.
- Zuma Backpack Cooler – Carry the full ones in, carry the empties out.
- Cabo Beach Bag with Mat – For that sunny snooze you’ve been craving.
Out on the water and on the water’s edge, we’re enjoying the breeze and feeling fine.
- Brolly Beach Umbrella Tent – Easy shade on the shore.
- Tahoe XL Cooler Tote Bag – Functional cooler meets chic tote.
- Camping Cooler with Stand – A truly stand-up cooler.
Kid’s Soccer Game
There are “Snack Moms” and then there are SNACK QUEENS. Guess which one you are? Obviously you wear the crown, with a little help from Oniva.
- Adventure Wagon XL – Plenty of room for a little something for everybody.
- Outdoor Director’s Folding Chair – Cheer ‘em on in highly portable style
- Activo Cooler Tote Bag – A little something cold and refreshing? How about a lot!
Whether it’s a romantic hot springs getaway or a girl’s weekend that takes no prisoners, enjoy the view and look amazing doing it.
- Caliente Portable Charcoal Grill – The cookout’s coming with, of course.
- Topanga Cooler Tote Bag – Have 24 cans, will travel.
- Portable Beach Umbrella – Always shady, never shady.
The Backyard, Bay-bay!
You don’t have to stray far from home to have the best weekend ever, am I right? I am!