Darth Vader - Star Wars - Covina - Acacia and Slate Serving Tray
You’ve never heard the saying, "Slate is Great"?!? Well it is, and it’s on display with Star Wars Dark-Sided flair with the Darth Vader Covina Serving Tray.
- Made of Acacia
- 17” x 11” x 0.75” wood base
- Removable 14” x 11” x 0.20” diameter slate serving surface
- Slate fits into a notch on the back to stay securely on the tray
- Satin finished gold handles for easy carrying
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
You’ve never heard the saying, "Slate is Great"?!? Well it is! You can see it for yourself - with Star Wars Dark-Sided flair - when you complement your perfectly-planned dinner party with the Darth Vader Covina Serving Tray, a two-part cheese cutting board and serving tray. The Covina is two-trays-in-one with a 17” x 11” x 0.75” wood base and removable 14” x 11” x 0.20” diameter slate serving surface. Featuring satin finished gold handles for easy carrying and a helmet-heavy design, your dinner party just isn’t complete without your very own acacia wood and slate Darth Vader Covina Serving Tray. Bring Vader home in the best possible way with this highly functional and very stylish cheese cutting board. If your charcuterie spread could talk, it would say, “I am your father.” So, maybe it’s better that it can’t!
|Components:||1 Acacia Wood Serving Tray (17" x 11" x 0.75"),1 Slate Board (14" x 11" x 0.2")|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water.|
- BVBenjamin V.Verified ReviewerReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAllows you to put your food back in nature before your face
If you truly want to feel like a chef, this is the way to go. The rock and wood combination feels like you're making food on the top of a mountain. If part of taste really is presentation, then I'm about to make some delicious food. Toscana does a great job of having a pleasing aesthetic while also maintaining outstanding quality. We've used a few other of their products and have loved all of them. The removable slate slab also makes cleaning a cinch and the possibility of cooling the slate before putting cold food on it. Excited to try a few things with this!
- RRx3ScrappyReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful tray
Charcuterie is just a great way to entertain guests and serve them up and a great combination of cold cuts and cheeses, and now I have the ultimate serving tray! Going from a warped cutting board, this is a major upgrade with foam feet on all the corners and the beautiful inlay of color on the wood base. I had a few compliments and questions about my "stepped up" platter... more to talk about. The quality built into such an elegant design is what caught my eye. If my get-togethers keep growing, I will need a larger Covina serving tray!
- JJrhodesReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful design and style!
I love entertaining and this platter is beautiful and the perfect size for a snacking board or cheese tray. The slate makes it so you can slice right on the board. The slate is also removable so you can store your cold products in the fridge without the bulk of the tray taking up room.
- LLemoore72422ReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful!
Absolutely love the look of this Acacia and Slate Serving Platter! Makes the food look even better when you have such a nice presentation. It is also very convenient that the slate portion is removable which makes for very easy clean up. Love the look of the wood, slate and gold handles. Quality product and something well use all the time!
- JjudeyeReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoElegant and functional!
I absolutely love the Covina Acacia & Slate Serving Platter. I just wish that I would have gotten one before the holidays, but at least I will have it for this year and the summer. The platter is actually somewhat heavy and very sturdy. The style and colors of the acacia wood and the slate would go with nearly any type of function and decor. Personally, I am going to use this as a charcuterie board. My hubby wants to kidnap it for the grill. I may have to get another.