Milwaukee Brewers - Tarana Insulated Lunch Bag
The Milwaukee Brewers Tarana Insulated Lunch Bag is the perfect personal cooler set, with a shell made from 16 recycled water bottles, a water-resistant placemat, recycled plant fiber utensils, and reusable metal straw.
- The lunchbox shell is made out of recycled plastic. 16 bottles per bag.
- Insulated cooler with water-resistant liner
- Front zippered accessory pocket
- Expandable upper compartment for extra storage
- Versatile shoulder strap
- Includes: water-resistant placemat, recycled plant fiber utensils, and a reusable metal straw
- 11.02" x 6.89" x 9.45"
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
|Components:||1 Insulated Lunch Tote (11" x 6.9" x 9.5"),1 Fork (6.1" x 1"),1 Spoon (6.3" x 1.4"),1 Knife (7.4" x 0.75"),1 Utensil Case (8.5" x 2.3"),1 Bottle Cleaner (8.5" x 0.25"),1 Straw (8.5" x 0.25")|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- GGigiReviewingTarana Insulated Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect for daily use
I use this lunch bag daily and I am so in love with it. Not only is it very environmentally friendly and made out of recycled material but it is so useful for every day use. It makes my work days so much easier on me. It is compact but yet it has a lot of room. I love the placemat and silverware set it comes with. The place mat truly protects the surface I am eating on because I have spilled a few things and soups do not even penetrate the mat. Truly waterproof. The plastic based utensils are durable and are really useable and not flimsy at all. I love the metal straw , makes me know Im being as environmentally friendly as I can be and I use it all day every day. It even comes with the wire cleaner brush to keep it clean. The straw and utensils are dishwasher friendly too. The lunchbox has two compartments which makes it ideal for cold and warm items all at once. The cold compartment holds a decent amount of cans and still gives me the top compartment to store my warmer items. It all zips up nicely and is really easily to transport and store. Ill never have to use another bag for many years Im sure.
- Ttommyboy1234ReviewingTarana Insulated Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery nice
Very nice lunch bag. It is thick material and does a good job keeping my lunch cool. I like the cross body strap because I walk to work and it makes it easy to carry it hands free. It is lightweight. It is large, but not too big. It is the perfect size to fit a huge salad, sandwich, drink, snacks, with plenty of room. I love the silverware pack that comes with it. You have everything you need.
- MmichelleyReviewingTarana Insulated Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome Bag!
Im very impressed with this bag! Its larger than your typical lunch bag, which is what Ive been looking for. I really like that the bottom section has a waterproof liner. Last weekend I packed it with drinks and ice on the bottom and took it to the zoo...no leaking!! The top section is great for snacks and items you dont necessarily need to keep cold. The little placemat and reusable utensils are a nice touch as well. Bonus points for the wipeable fabric too; Im able to keep it clean. I feel like this bag is going to hold up well!
- BBen909ReviewingTarana Insulated Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNice lunch bag
I got this tarana lunch bag a few months ago for family outings and for my lunch while at work. It is built to last and looks great. I like the size and compartments. Does a great job at keeping my food cold throughout the day with an ice pack. Highly recommend this.
- SSosisisiReviewingTarana Insulated Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazing
This is a very functional lunch bag! Although a little big for one person to bring lunch to school/work. But for transporting meals or picnicking its perfect. There is a lot of storage space and it comes with a utensil set as well