New Orleans Saints - Big Bear XL Camp Chair with Cooler
For those of us who are both large and in charge, the New Orleans Saints Big Bear XL Camp Chair with Cooler is the gold standard of heavy duty camping chairs.
- Steel frame with hinged feet for stability on uneven terrain
- Maximum weight capacity, 500 lbs.
- Cooler (11.25" x 3.25" x 9.75") holds up to nine 12-oz. cans
- Retractable cup holder attached to chair frame
- Zippered security pocket on back of headrest
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
|Components:||1 Portable Folding Outdoor Chair, (24"L X 26"W X 25/42"H),1 Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap (9" x 9" x 47.25"),1 Detachable Insulated Cooler with Carry Handles (11.25" x 3.25" x 9.75")|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash chair and cooler interior with a damp cloth only. Mild detergent can be used on cooler interior.|
- SSarahVFReviewingBig Bear XL Camp Chair with CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoComfortable, high quality chair
My husband and I love this chair! Were always fighting over who gets to use it at the beach, which I guess means well need to get another one! The chair easily holds our weight and doesnt feel like it will collapse or rip. I love that the arm rests are high as well as the back. It makes for a luxurious and comfortable seat. The addition of the drink holder and mini cooler are so convenient and really make a person feel like royalty. It comes with a carrying bag which makes it easy to tote through the park or down to the beach. The only thing I would change would be to make it collapse down more compactly for storage. Other than that, we really love it!
- Sswopee22ReviewingBig Bear XL Camp Chair with CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood, sturdy umbrella
This is definitely a heavy duty chair! Wider and deeper the normal beach chairs, this chair has some weight to it. It is mostly metal, witch I like, and has a sturdy, think canvas seat. This is not something you would want to carry a around long distance, but I does what its designed to do. A 300+ pound guest of mine sat in it with no complaints. The little canvas drink holder on the side is a nice touch too.
- MMimi92ReviewingBig Bear XL Camp Chair with CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSo comfortable and durable
Absolutely love this chair. This chair is perfect for my family as we come in all shapes and sizes. Most people dont think about max capacity when it comes to camping chairs but when your a family of larger people you know that most chairs hold 250 max. So this chair brings me peace of mind that I can offer a seat to anyone in my family without them potentially falling down. My husband who weighs 300+ fit comfortably in the chair and was able to relax! He also enjoyed having the cooler bag right next to him. He loved not having to stand up constantly to grab a drink. I personally loved how much he loved it! Id give it more than 5 stars if I could
- TtostReviewingBig Bear XL Camp Chair with CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoComfortable chair.
The Living XL chair is just what I needed. I feel comfortable sitting in it and I am not worried about it collapsing when I try and get out of it. This is much sturdier than the cheap chairs I have been using. I weigh 170 and it does just fine. My buddy weighs much more and he hasnt broken it yet.
- CCalbtxReviewingBig Bear XL Camp Chair with CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBest chair
Love this chair. It is every bit as sturdy as you would expect. Im not a huge guy but Ive always been weary of the regular camp chairs so I took a shot at the heavy duty one this time. It is easy to set up and take down. There is an awesome cup holder on one side and space for you to clip on a cooler bag of sorts on the other side. It is larger than other camp chairs so it takes up more space than you might be used to (both when storing it and when it is opened and youre sitting in it).