New York Islanders - Six Pack Beverage Carrier
When you and your buds get to the tailgate party...when you've reached the top of the ridge...nay, when you've climbed to the top of Mt.Kilimanjaro...the first priority is your thirst. Thankfully, the Six Pack Beverage Carrier exists as exactly the type of practical, durable and comfortable solution the occasion demands.
- Heavy duty, form fitting neoprene fabric
- Six single-bottle insulated compartments, sized to hold most 12 oz. aluminum cans, 0.5 liter plastic bottles, and 17oz. glass bottles
- Neoprene-wrapped carry handles
- Large exterior utility pocket
- Six die-cut holes to loop over bottlenecks to hold drinks in place
When you and your buds get to the tailgate party... when you've reached the top of the ridge... nay, when you've climbed to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro... the first priority is your thirst. Thankfully, the Six Pack Beverage Carrier exists as exactly the type of practical, durable and comfortable solution the occasion demands. With its heavy-duty, form-fitting neoprene fabric, this drink carrier doesn't mess around. It's also a drink cooler with insulated compartments to hold most 12-oz. aluminum cans, 0.5-liter plastic bottles and 17-oz. glass bottles - keeping 'em chilled and holding them in place along the way with 6 die-cut holes to loop over the bottlenecks. You're pretty frosty yourself, reaching into the large exterior utility pocket for an MP3 player. That's right, play your jam until you can come up with a solution for your lack of food or heat. Luckily, you really are in the park. Seriously... Kilimanjaro? As if! The Six Pack Beverage Carrier is up for any adventure, but you should probably stick to tailgate parties.
|Components:||1 Cooler Tote (7" x 4.5" x 9")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||7 x 4.5 x 9"|
|Material Content:||100% Neoprene|
|Care Instructions:||Hand wash cold. Use mild detergent to spot clean. Do not use a brush. Air dry.|
- AAustinMommaReviewingSix Pack Beverage CarrierI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 months agoDepends if you want comfort to carry or cooling.
The handles are very comfortable. The pockets can hold all different sizes of drinks. I put a glass bottle of coke, a standard beer bottle, a standard beer can, a hard seltzer tall thin can and they all work. I was hoping there would be a little more insulation to help keep them cool. However, once you get 6 beverages in there....there is no room to include an ice pack in the center. See pictures. So, if you want an easy and comfortable way to carry a six pack that you intend to then put in the fridge/a cooler, this is great. If you are looking for a product to keep your cold beverages cold for a long time on its own, this is not the correct product. Overall, Id probably prefer to use an insulated soft sided cooler that holds 6 drinks bc they are also easy for transportation to a fridge/cooler with ice and at the same time can keep things cool on their own with an ice pack.
- SSSheila S.Verified BuyerReviewingSix Pack Beverage CarrierI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 hours agoAll wrapped and under tree
I love them so much, I bought three; for both kids and hubbie; all wrapped and under tree (so no pictures). Price was great and great quality. Perfect for anytime, anywhere (car, boat, beach, picnic, parade, games, concerts….
- FFlakisReviewingSix Pack Beverage CarrierI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoMess free
I got my 6-pack carrier about a week ago, I couldnt be happier with my carrier I carry my water bottles usually somewhat frozen when Im going on a hike, its mess free and I dont have them rolling around my car, easy to carry and fits anywhere.
- IIvarogReviewingSix Pack Beverage CarrierI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 months agoPortable
Hi I got this Neoprene 6 pack carrier , that is very safely to transport any type of beverages , the neoprene stretches and its not clanging . Great way to bring a few beverages to any outing and keeps the drinks cold
- Jjr298ReviewingSix Pack Beverage CarrierI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoHandy carrier
I used this to carry a 6 pack of slim cans and it worked really well. They fit snugly and were safe in transit to the park. The carry handle makes it easy to transport comfortably without fatigue. This is a convenient way to carry a variety of drinks without having them rolling around in a bag and without the bulk of a hard-sided cooler.