Philadelphia Flyers - On The Go Traverse Cooler Backpack
You need the convenience of a soft cooler bag and the comfort and style of a hiking backpack. These days, we want it all - so pack it all in the OTG Traverse Backpack Cooler.
- Fully insulated cooler backpack
- Water resistant interior with 28 can capacity
- Front accessories pocket for personal items
- An attachment harness to secure onto golf carts
- Stretch cargo cord for carrying extra items
- Padded, adjustable backpack straps with bottle opener
- 12" x 7" x 15"
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Cooler Backpack (12" x 7" x 15")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||12 x 7 x 15"|
|Material Content:||35% 600D polyester with PVC backing; 20% Regular 600D; 17% 210D/PC polyester; 8% Flat webbing; 8% Hard plastic; 5% Elastic band; 3% Sandwich mesh; 1% tinplate; 1% 5mm PE foam; .5% 18C PEVA; .5% Zinc Alloy; .5% Leatherette; .5% Plastic|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth only. Spot clean. Do not immerse in water. Dry immediately.|
- JjewelsmReviewingOn The Go Traverse Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRoomy, easy to carry - and keeps everything cold!
This insulated backpack is super fun and functional its ideal for day trips to the lake or the beach and theres plenty of room inside. I easily fit 3 bottles of wine, a big water bottle, plus sandwiches and chips. Theres also a pocket on the outside that works well for a water bottle to be carried on the side, which is great for insulated water bottles that dont need to be inside the cooler. The fact that its a backpack makes it easier and more comfortable to carry than lugging a traditional cooler and two slim ice packs that I usually put in the kids lunchboxes worked well to keep everything cold all day. I also like that theres a dry pocket in the front, which works well for carrying phone, keys and wallet, so you dont have to carry a separate bag. It also looks like a regular backpack youd never guess it was a cooler just by looking at it. This would be perfect for anyone taking a trip to the wine country, and would also make a versatile and unique wedding or graduation gift. Highly recommend!
- JMJ M.Verified ReviewerReviewingOn The Go Traverse Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat Backpack Cooler!
Big fans of this cooler bag! Gave it as girl to my sister and she’s using it all the time. Day hikes, going to the beach - it’s been a great backpack. Cooler functionality is awesome to have. Nice construction and attention to detail. Glad we got it for her.
- LLmc3113ReviewingOn The Go Traverse Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove this
This backpack cooler is perfect for on the go! Its so stylish and fits a lot of drinks! We have used this for parties and taking on the boat. We always get asked where we got it from I would recommend this to others
- QQueenKKReviewingOn The Go Traverse Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent!
I love my new OTG Traverse Cooler Backpack in Heather Grey. Its the perfect size for a day on the boat or a hike in the canyons. Ive done both with it and it holds just the right amount of food and drinks for my and my family. This backpack is not like others in that it has a cooler in it. So not only was I able to bring my drinks and food with me; it was super cold too. The backpack is fully insulated and waterproof and holds up to twenty eight cans. I really like that the straps are padded as my back gets sore easy. It has a front pocket perfect for my keys and such. On one side there is a sleeve for your favorite drink or phone and the other a stretch cord to hold in your shoes, clothes, whatever. I definitely recommend the new OTG Traverse Cooler Backpack.
- NNyllionessReviewingOn The Go Traverse Cooler BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
This is an excellent backpack! We brought it with us on a trip to Jamaica and got so much use out of it! It is easy to carry and really holds a lot of stuff. We fit snacks and drinks plus other extras and used it at the beach, waterfalls, on the plane, etc.