Purdue Boilermakers - Urban Lunch Bag
The Purdue Boilermakers Urban Lunch Bag is a fashion-forward two tiered soft cooler ideal for work, school hallways, small picnics, and, of course, the runway.
- Two tiered lunch tote
- Front flat zippered pocket leads to dry compartment for shelf items
- Cooler on the bottom, made with wipeable materials
- Leatherette handles and side snaps to increase compartment carry volume
- 9.75’’ L x 5.5’’ W x 10.1’’ H
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Two Tiered Lunch Tote (9.75" x 5.5" x 10.1")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||9.75 x 5.5 x 10.1"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||With Handle Up: 9.75" L x 5.5" W x 14.5" H"|
|Material Content:||55% Polyester 230 twill; 17% PVC; 12% Polyester 210D; 10% PEVA; 5% 8mm PE foam; 1% zinc alloy|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth only. Spot clean. Do not immerse in water. Dry immediately.|
- DDream4moreReviewingUrban Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat freezer bag an travel with medical supplies
I have been using about one month but actually several times a day. It really helps to keep couple cold snacks in but also medical supplies you have to keep cool cold. This is my favorite little bag so far and definitely recommend especially the amount of room in each pocket
- HHJT17391ReviewingUrban Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it!!!
I love this bag!!
Long gone are the days of searching for a stylish lunch bag with great insulation.
I have found myself using it for weekend car trips and not just the intended working week packed lunches.
Great quality so far. Lots of compliments and questions of where to purchase. Highly recommend!!
- JJenBReviewingUrban Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWhat a great looking lunch bag!
At first glance, this lunch bag doesnt appear that large. However, after testing it out with my standard lunchtime fare, there is plenty of room to carry all my items. I really like being able to separate stuff in the top or the bottom section. It is well made and looks very chic! No more ugly lunchbox for me!!
- JJuffowupReviewingUrban Lunch BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFantastic Build Quality and Features
This lunch bag literally *screams* quality, so much so that I ended up keeping it for myself even though I originally bought it for my middle schooler. Middle school is not good enough for this lunch bag, this lunch bag is built for people who appreciate craftsmanship and understand that form and function are both important qualities. Seriously, its got two larger sections (one on the top half, one on the bottom) as well as a smaller front section, all of them immaculately stitched, well insulated, and with zippers that are no joke the smoothest zippers youve ever seen on anything, let alone a lunch box. I need these zippers on my pants, nay, I demand pants manufacturers put pockets and these zippers on all pants worn by humans for the rest of time. I was honestly not expecting a lunch bag of this quality at this price point, and on top of everything else they back it up with a *lifetime* guarantee! Im pretty sure my Christmas gifts this year for everyone I know in my life is going to be one of these lunch boxes. Except for middle schoolers, because they just wont appreciate it.