Quidditch - Harry Potter - Pranzo Lunch Cooler Bag
The Harry Potter™ Quidditch™ Pranzo Lunch Tote delivers magically functional design alongside high-flying Quidditch™ excitement.
- Insulated picnic/lunch cooler with service for one
- Separate sections (top and bottom) allow you to isolate your foods by temperature requirements
- Holds 8 12-oz. cans
- A zippered mesh pocket on each side provide extra storage
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
Let your lunch bag cast a spell with the Harry Potter™ Quidditch™ Pranzo Lunch Tote, an insulated picnic/lunch cooler for one with top and bottom compartments to separate cold foods from warm/room temperature items. This polyester 8-can-capacity picnic bag with an adjustable shoulder strap and grab-and-go handle features a Harry Potter™ Quidditch™ centric design. A not-so-secret secret compartment contains stainless steel silverware, frosted glass salt & pepper shakers, and a 100% cotton napkin, all designed to match your post-match hunger. Zippered mesh pockets on each side provide the perfect space for keys, wallets, or even a wand in a pinch. Fun fact: the longest Quidditch™ match ever lasted three months. They really aren't kidding about making sure to pack a snack - good thing you’ve got room for plenty!
|Components:||1 Picnic Tote (11" L x 7.5" W x 12" H),1 18/0 Stainless Steel Fork (18" L),1 18/0 Stainless Steel Knife (18.5" L),1 18/0 Stainless Steel Spoon (18.5" L),1 Salt Shaker (1" D x 2" H),1 Pepper Shaker (1" D x 2" H),1 Napkin (100% Cotton, 14" X 14")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11 x 7.5 x 12"|
|Material Content:||55% Polyester 230 twill; 17% PVC; 12% Polyester 210D; 10% 0.15mm aluminum; 5% 8mm PE foam; 1% zinc alloy|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- CCarinaReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfortable
Great little cooler, not to big but not to small. Great size to pack a lunch for two. It has two compartments so you can separate your items that are dry on top and then put your cool items down below. It also comes with a salt and pepper shaker (salt and pepper not included) and one fork, knife, spoon and cloth napkin. There are mesh compartments in the sides that have zippers where you can store napkins or condiments packets.
Some of the zippers are a bit hard to open and close, especially the top one. It has a handle on top to hold it and it also has a strap that you can adjust.
Overall great little lunch tote, tons of room!
- MmtmatxReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood lots of room, stainless utensils included!
A lot of space is the best lunchbox I ever got. a lot of oof space inside and at the bottom of the bag. it is perfect for 2 lunches and can put water bottles on the top. I must say the quality of the fabric is very good and well made. the best part is that it comes with utensils and is perfect for small picnics or dates. I do carry this lunch box daily to my workplace. I do recommend this to everyone who likes to go on small picnic dates.
- Ssma2614ReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper Cutebut big
I really like this, but find it a little too big to be practical for everyday use.
- Nice subtle blue color
- Two compartments
- Super cute tiny salt and pepper shaker.
- Cloth napkin and real silverware (Fancy!)
- Big enough for a relatively large container to sit flat
- Just a little to big to be practical do everyday use in an office setting. It takes up a lot of space in a shared fridge.
- The lining in the insulated compartment is very lose and wrinkled.
- TTmlh05ReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat cooler
The Oniva Pranzo Lunch Cooler comes with eating utensils and containers for your salt and pepper. The cooler is separated into a thermo lined half for cold items and a upper portion for all other items.
- MMegalandReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect cooler!
I needed something big enough to hold my food for lunch at work. This is not only great for picnics and such at the park but its also great for keeping my lunches nice and cool while Im working. We have a very small fridge so its nice to be able to fit everything I need in this lunch cooler. Plus the colors are so pretty! Everyone at work has complimented on how nice it looks. :)