Scrump - Lilo & Stitch - PTX Backpack Cooler
Keep it weird and wonderful with the Stitch - PTX Backpack Cooler. It boasts .5 cubic feet of fully insulated, water-resistant interior, meaning you can carry up to 20 icy cans and keep snacks fresh and cold with all the versatility of a backpack.
- Fully insulated, water-resistant interior with 20 can capacity (0.5 cubic feet)
- Padded, adjustable backpack straps
- Numerous pockets for extra or isolated storage
- An attachment harness to secure onto golf carts
- A stretch cargo cord on exterior front to secure items such as a sweater or towel
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
Keep it weird and wonderful with the Stitch - PTX Backpack Cooler. It boasts .5 cubic feet of fully insulated, water-resistant interior, meaning you can carry up to 20 icy cans and keep snacks fresh and cold with all the versatility of a backpack. The attachment harness allows this picnic backpack to attach to any golf cart for drinks and snacks kept cool on the go. Padded, adjustable backpack straps, cargo cord, and tons of pockets for additional storage make it an excellent choice for the beach, hikes, tailgating, and anywhere you go to stay weird. Use it as a hiking cooler, a travel bag, even a backpack-style lunch box - just use it while staying true to your unique, weird self!
|Components:||1 Cooler Tote (11" x 7" x 13.5")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11 x 7 x 13.5"|
|Material Content:||60% Polyester; 20% Polyvinyl Chloride; 15% Polypropylene; 5% Nylon|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- Aabcd22ReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPTX Cooler Backpack
We just love this bag it is very spacious as well as well designed. Quality is very good. It is water resistant also. It can fit up to 20 cans and keep them cool as well. Perfect bad for a day trip, for beach etc
- Mmatta89ReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSuch a cool idea!
My partner and I love adventure, and this PTX backpack is such a cool addition to our trips. It fits a days lunch and drinks, and is very convenient to use. I would not suggest using ice like a a regular cooler; but Gel packs have worked very well for us. It has doubled as a lunch cooler for my partner M-F, and it has done a pretty good job holding temperature.
- VVmarci17ReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoAmazing light weight cooler backpack
I bought my new Oniva Cooler Backpack with water resistant interior for our family trips. This is one of my best cooled backpack I have ever had. Great padded shoulder straps, very comfortable, good size for every one, many different packets, light weight. Our sandwiches, drinks and fruits, stay cold and fresh for a long time. Easy fit up to 23 drinks.
* Surface wash with a damp cloth only.
* PTX Cooler Backpack with fully insulated, water-resistant interior by ONIVA - a Picnic Time brand
* Durable polyester construction with padded straps; Includes an attachment harness to secure onto golf carts
* Numerous pockets for extra or isolated storage; Travel bag holds up to 23 standard size cans
* Stretch cargo cord on exterior front to secure items such as a sweater or towel; Measures 12.5 by 11 by 7 inches
* Backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Pledge to repair or replace if defective for any reason!
Definitely recommend to anyone!
- NNuManReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat for the park
I use this weekly for happy hours at the park with my friends! Perfect size for a few drinks and some ice, yet small enough to comfortably wear while biking to and from the park. It is absolutely perfect!
- FFidelReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoGreat for picnics
I live in Texas so the weather is very nice year around, my girlfriend and I enjoy going on walks, hikes, picnics, and just overall being outside - spending so much time outside we like to pack snacks and more importantly drinks. This is perfect for any day out of the house.