Washington Huskies - Pranzo Lunch Cooler Bag
The Pranzo Lunch Bag is a high quality insulated lunch cooler for discerning men and women - after all, no matter your job, you gotta have a lunch box!
- Insulated picnic/lunch cooler with service for one
- Separate sections (top and bottom) allow you to isolate your foods by temperature requirements
- Holds 8 12-oz. cans
- A zippered mesh pocket on each side provide extra storage
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Picnic Tote (11" L x 7.5" W x 12" H),1 18/0 Stainless Steel Fork (18" L),1 18/0 Stainless Steel Knife (18.5" L),1 18/0 Stainless Steel Spoon (18.5" L),1 Salt Shaker (1" D x 2" H),1 Pepper Shaker (1" D x 2" H),1 Napkin (100% Cotton, 14" X 14")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11 x 7.5 x 12"|
|Material Content:||55% Polyester 230 twill; 17% PVC; 12% Polyester 210D; 10% 0.15mm aluminum; 5% 8mm PE foam; 1% zinc alloy|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- MVMitch V.Verified ReviewerReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoDidn't last long
I purchased this lunch box for my every day item to carry to work. The bottom supports gave out after just a couple of months and now the lunch box no longer can stand on its own and just topples over. It's perfect for what I need it for. It's just a shame that it's so expensive that the risk of getting a couple months one use does not out weigh the price to replace it.PTPicnic Time Family of Brands3 months ago
So sorry to hear you're having issues with your Pranzo Lunch Bag.
We believe that our products should be strong, reliable, and work the way they were intended.
That’s why we are proud to offer our BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Guarantee. If any of our products fail to perform as promised, we will repair or replace your item without hassle.
Our Customer Service team will be reaching out to you soon to see if we can create a solution to remedy this.
Picnic Time Family of Brands
- CCarinaReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfortable
Great little cooler, not to big but not to small. Great size to pack a lunch for two. It has two compartments so you can separate your items that are dry on top and then put your cool items down below. It also comes with a salt and pepper shaker (salt and pepper not included) and one fork, knife, spoon and cloth napkin. There are mesh compartments in the sides that have zippers where you can store napkins or condiments packets.
Some of the zippers are a bit hard to open and close, especially the top one. It has a handle on top to hold it and it also has a strap that you can adjust.
Overall great little lunch tote, tons of room!
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerReviewingCarolina Hurricanes - Pranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 minutes agoLunch cooler
Awesome. Plenty of room to store your food
- MmtmatxReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood lots of room, stainless utensils included!
A lot of space is the best lunchbox I ever got. a lot of oof space inside and at the bottom of the bag. it is perfect for 2 lunches and can put water bottles on the top. I must say the quality of the fabric is very good and well made. the best part is that it comes with utensils and is perfect for small picnics or dates. I do carry this lunch box daily to my workplace. I do recommend this to everyone who likes to go on small picnic dates.
- Ssma2614ReviewingPranzo Lunch Cooler BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSuper Cutebut big
I really like this, but find it a little too big to be practical for everyday use.
- Nice subtle blue color
- Two compartments
- Super cute tiny salt and pepper shaker.
- Cloth napkin and real silverware (Fancy!)
- Big enough for a relatively large container to sit flat
- Just a little to big to be practical do everyday use in an office setting. It takes up a lot of space in a shared fridge.
- The lining in the insulated compartment is very lose and wrinkled.