Making More Room On Our Picnic Blanket
Diversity and inclusion are essential aspects of a healthy and productive workplace. At Picnic Time, that means that we embrace our differences in race, gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual identity and orientation, and physical abilities, while also creating a culture where every individual feels valued, respected, and supported.
It just makes sense! Making joyful memories by bringing people together is what our business is all about - for our customers and for our workforce.
- Picnic Time is dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace by implementing policies and practices that promote equity.
- We ensure equal opportunities for recruitment, training, promotion, and pay.
- We also foster a culture of respect and support by fostering open communication, collaboration, and inclusivity.
Embracing and celebrating our diversity isn’t just the right thing to do, it also makes us a better company! How?
- More perspectives mean more creativity and innovation - and we <3 diverse perspectives, creativity, and innovation!
- When we mix it up, we just have more fun doing great work - and that helps us attract and retain top talent.
- By living our value of inclusion, we help our employees feel safe and welcome to bring their whole self to their jobs - and helps us build a strong, supportive, rewarding community at Picnic Time.
Now that’s what you call a win-win-win! Thanks for bringing your perspective to the picnic. We’re glad you’re here.
SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK
We're constantly looking to improve and would love to hear your ideas on how we can take steps towards a better future. Feel free to send us any tips.