Aluminum Portable Picnic Table with Seats
The Aluminum Picnic Table is a camping table that folds out to a very respectable 3 foot outdoor table. Easy to set up and take down, you can tote this folding table wherever you go!
- Portable seating for four with integrated table in a folding compact
- Maximum weight capacity is 250 lbs. per seat and 20 lbs. for the table
- Sturdy Formica table framed in aluminum and molded polypropylene seats with a basket weave design
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Aluminum Picnic Table (33.7" x 54.25" x 26")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||32 x 53.5 x 26.5"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Open: 32 x 53.5 x 26.5"|
|Material Content:||60% Aluminum; 20% Polypropylene; 15% Steel; 5% Medium Density Fibreboard|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry thoroughly.|
- IiH8myPPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCool portable bench
I use this for backyard picnics/BBQs and such. I use it primarily for the kids, though most adults can sit on it comfortably. Im a heavier guy and can sit on it with no issues. I love the fact that it folds up easily and stores away when not in use.
- Kkiki23I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Little Table
So far this table has come in very handy! We are currently remodeling our deck and have been using it as a patio table for outdoor meals. It is on the smaller side, however it works for my family. It does seem a bit flimsy and shaky though it works for 2 adults and 2 kids. I dont know how it would do with 4 adults..
- Eeddieboy67I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat
This table is so handy. It is about 3 feet, made with aluminum. It is very lightweight which makes it portable to take anywhere you desire. It is lightweight enough to carry around easily, yet it is still sturdy and durable to hold people. We have set it up for use in our backyard for now and have used it to eat on outside. We are waiting for the summer months to take it on our first camping trip with our 3 year old and other kids. Our kids love using it to draw and do crafts. It is easy to set up in a jiff and it is easy to put away quick as well. It is small and thin enough to store without being too much in the way as well.