Arizona Diamondbacks - Acacia Pizza Peel Serving Paddle
The Acacia Wood Pizza Peel is a pro-grade pizza board with a handle and beveled edge to make it easier to transfer pizzas and bread in & out of the oven (or your fancy wood-fired pizza oven!)
- Flat paddle with beveled edge, used to transfer pizza in and out of oven
- Tapered handle for comfort and steady grip
- Made of acacia
- 22.3" x 13.8" x 0.5"
|Components:||1 Pizza Peel, (Acacia, 22.25"L X 13.75"W X 0.5"H)|
|Full Item Dimensions:||22.3 x 13.8 x 0.5"|
|Material Content:||100% Acacia|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash board with a damp cloth only. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Not dishwasher safe. To prevent wood from drying out or cracking, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.|
- SStringshredderReviewingAcacia Pizza Peel Serving PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMust have for pizza!
I love my new Acacia Wood Pizza Peel. This Peel is awesome! This replaced my metal pizza pan with a handle. The pizza would slide on my metal one when I cut it. On this wooden one the pizza stays put. It cuts on it like a dream. It also looks great to serve on. When I scoop it out of the oven, I use my pizza cutter to lift the pizza a little bit to scoop it out. I wish I wouldve bought this one in the first place. When Im not using it I hang it on the wall.Was this helpful?
- Rryan12ReviewingAcacia Pizza Peel Serving PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoElegant and Practical
This is a versatile pizza peel. Obviously, its great for pizzas (you can fit up to a 14" pizza). We also make a lot of pies and this peel is super helpful with the top crust. We roll it out on the peel and flip it right onto the pie instead of having to pick the crust up off the counter, which never goes well. Lastly, this peel is beautiful and deserves to be shown off. Once cleaned, we hang it back on the wall as a show piece. Its a conversation starter for sure. Its been a wonderful addition to the kitchen, in all roles!Was this helpful?
- MMrBigEReviewingAcacia Pizza Peel Serving PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy Wife Loves it!
My wife is Italian and loves making homemade pizza. She has been wanting a pizza peel for awhile and is very happy with this acacia pizza peel by Toscana. It not only is very functional, but she loves the way it is displayed in her farmhouse kitchen . I have used it for my frozen pizzas too, and it works great! I highly recommend it!Was this helpful?
- BBaervigReviewingAcacia Pizza Peel Serving PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful, excellent quality!
This Acacia Pizza Peel is a must have for wood pizza ovens, grilling pizzas or even if you bake your pizzas directly on the oven rack. The wood quality is excellent and beautiful looking! The handle is nice and long to prevent getting burned and the edging makes it easy to slide the pizza off and slide it back on. Love that I can just cut the pizza on it after and set it on the table for everyone to enjoy. Great for pizza lovers.Was this helpful?
- JJeffReviewingAcacia Pizza Peel Serving PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
Beautifully designed and crafted wooden pizza peel. The beveled edges make it a breeze for getting the pizza into and out of the oven. We also use it as a display piece hanging it on our kitchen wall.Was this helpful?