Christmas Vacation - Circo Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set
The Christmas Vacation - Circo Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set makes brilliant and attractive use of limited space with a split-level wood cutting/charcuterie board and interior cheese set.
- Made of eco-friendly parawood
- The board swivels open to reveal four stainless steel cheese tools with parawood handles
- Over 81 square inches of cutting surface
- Recessed juice groove along the board's top edge will catch cheese brine or juice from cut fruit
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
The Christmas Vacation - Circo Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set makes brilliant and attractive use of limited space with a split-level wood cutting/charcuterie board and interior cheese set. Made from eco-friendly parawood, this cheese board's cutting surface swivels open to reveal four brushed stainless steel cheese tools including: one cheese cleaver (for crumbly cheeses), one cheese planer (for semi-hard to hard cheese slices), one fork-tipped cheese knife, and one hard cheese knife/spreader. This unique cheese board set also features a recessed juice groove to catch cheese brine or juice from cut fruit. Whether you’re entertaining at home or taking it on the road as a picnic cutting board, the Circo Cheese Board and Knife Set gets the job done and looks great doing it. Featuring more than 81 square inches of cutting surface, this cutting board has the “chops” to set off some serious cheese and charcuterie.
|Components:||1 Cutting Board, (Parawood, 10.2" D x 1.6" H),1 Stainless Steel Cheese Cleaver (7.4"),1 Stainless Steel Cheese Planer (7.4"),1 Stainless Steel Fork-Tipped Cheese Knife (7.3"),1 Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Knife/Spreader (6.4")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||10.2 x 10.2 x 1.6"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Stainless Steel Fork-Tipped Cheese Knife: 7.3" X 0.8""|
|Material Content:||90% Parawood; 10% Stainless Steel|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately after washing. Not dishwasher safe.|
- PPepperqueenReviewingDeath Star - Star Wars - Circo Cheese Cutting Board & Tools SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat cheese board
I am a big Star Wars nerd. When I saw this Death Star Circe Cheese Board and Knife set I knew it had to be mine!
The board is round and the Death Star is nicely etched into the top. The knifes are really cool too. It has been the topic of conversation at our last two get-togethers.
I am gifting a couple for birthdays since they were so popular.Was this helpful?
- HHelloDollyReviewingAcacia Circo Cheese Cutting Board & Tools SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoEverything except cheese included!
This is a top quality set! I love the wood finish. Its so neat that the cheese knives and slicer can be stowed inside. I definitely will be using this a lot. It would make a lovely housewarming, engagement, or Christmas present for someone.Was this helpful?
- Ssarah68ReviewingCirco Cheese Cutting Board & Tools SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agolove!
perfect for a gift or first time cheese board owner not knowing which knives to get or have a complete set. Everything was packed well and safely, I love that the knives have a perfect space in the board, and the block isnt that heavy either, Super easy to store.Was this helpful?
- AAheff24ReviewingAcacia Circo Cheese Cutting Board & Tools SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSo awesome
We put this on the center of the table and have items on it. But then break it out for a cheese board and its amazing. Its a conversation started and people love it! This cheese board is a must get for parties!Was this helpful?
- SSarc798ReviewingCirco Cheese Cutting Board & Tools SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove it
This absolutely perfect for hosting 1-3 people. The attached cheese knife set is nicely hidden yet still handy when cutting your cheeses. It was easy cleanup and stores nicely in your kitchen cabinets. The wood is a nice light wood that goes well with any decor. Definitely will be using this alot in the future.Was this helpful?