Edmonton Oilers - Zuma Backpack Cooler
At the campsite, you showed up wearing the backpack cooler that also happened to be the cooler backpack. The Zuma Backpack Cooler didn't just look cooler than those clunky ice chests, it also kept things cool in two different ways.
- Stylish, lightweight and functional
- Durable 600D polyester
- Divided into two sections for versatility
- A drawstring closure on the top mesh section, designed to hold clothing, towels, or other gear that needs to "breathe"ThermoGuard insulation in the bottom section to keep food warm or cool for hours
- Bottom section holds a 12-pack of beer bottles or 20 12-oz. cans
- Heat-sealed, water-resistant lining to guard against leaks
- Two large exterior zipper pockets and two easy-access beverage pockets help keep your personal effects close at hand
- Shoulder straps with air mesh underside and specially designed pocket on right strap to hold a mobile phone or media device
|Components:||1 Cooler Backpack (11" x 7" x 19")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11 x 7 x 19"|
|Material Content:||80% Polyester; 20% Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- Sseen8ReviewingZuma Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoGreat Pack for my recent camping trip
This was a great pack to bring along some essentials we needed to keep cold.. It was roomy enough but not to the point of being too heavy. It can be worn as a backpack or carried like a duffle bag.. Overall its a handy tool
- CcaseypqReviewingZuma Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agovery functional
This is an awesome backpack. It has a zippered lower half that is insulated and acts as a cooler. They say itll hold twenty cans. Im not sure of that yet but I know it holds at least a dozen ! the upper half can be used for non-perishable goods, with enough space to pack a picnic lunch. With 2 exterior water bottle mesh holders and padded straps for carrying comfort, what more could you ask ?
- RrilyailyReviewingZuma Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoPerfect picnic
Such a cute and versatile backpack, its nice canvas material makes it a classic look it also contains a secret cooler on the bottom! No one would ever guess there was a cooler down there. It can hold up to six pack of your favorite beverages. Can also add an ice pack and your cold lunches in there. Will keep cool for a few hours in mild temperatures. You can store your dry snacks on top and keep perishables on the bottom. Perfect for picnics, park trips, beach. I wouldnt recommend regular water ice, since that will melt and leak. Straps are padded for comfort, drawstring up top and buckle in front will secure the goods. Also, has mesh sides on top (for breathable-ness) and bottom for extra storages; keys, water bottle, etc
- SSebastian15ReviewingZuma Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAwesome cooler backpack
I got my cooler backpack and I love it. It is made of water resistant and good quality materials. The cooler backpack is very convenient as it is divided into 2 sections and the cooler section works for keeping food fresh. I totally recommend it if you go out on a picnic or hiking regularly.
- JJohnReviewingZuma Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPerfect
Received this about two weeks ago. And its perfect. Is the perfect size, easy to carry and can fit all your daily needs for a beach, park or picnic day. Having the cooler makes it even better to keep things refreshed