Lilo & Stitch - PTX Backpack Cooler
It’s tough to contain this much far out fun, but with .5 cubic feet of fully insulated cooler in the form of a rugged backpack, the Lilo & Stitch - PTX Backpack Cooler makes it happen. Add to that padded, adjustable straps, additional storage pocket, and attachment to secure to golf carts, and stretch cargo cord, this insulated backpack is just about the finest picnic backpack around.
- Fully insulated, water-resistant interior with 20 can capacity (0.5 cubic feet)
- Padded, adjustable backpack straps
- Numerous pockets for extra or isolated storage
- An attachment harness to secure onto golf carts
- A stretch cargo cord on exterior front to secure items such as a sweater or towel
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
It’s tough to contain this much fun (and this much Stitch) but with .5 cubic feet of the fully insulated cooler in the form of a rugged backpack, the Lilo & Stitch - PTX Backpack Cooler makes it happen. That’s room for 20 cans in an insulated backpack cooler, with the addition of extra pockets and storage, as well as padded, adjustable straps to help you carry the weight with ease. An attachment allows you to secure this insulated backpack to a golf cart for when the fun goes mobile. A stretch cargo cord helps you stay ahead of the weather, securing a sweater or jacket - or emergency ukulele - with ease. From the tailgate to the beach, to a picnic with pals, this versatile backpack cooler holds even more than meets the eye. When you show up, the party shows up - as well as the destructive yet lovable alien. But your true friends get that about you, right?
|Components:||1 Cooler Tote (11" x 7" x 13.5")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11 x 7 x 13.5"|
|Material Content:||60% Polyester; 20% Polyvinyl Chloride; 15% Polypropylene; 5% Nylon|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- Aabcd22ReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPTX Cooler Backpack
We just love this bag it is very spacious as well as well designed. Quality is very good. It is water resistant also. It can fit up to 20 cans and keep them cool as well. Perfect bad for a day trip, for beach etc
- Mmatta89ReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSuch a cool idea!
My partner and I love adventure, and this PTX backpack is such a cool addition to our trips. It fits a days lunch and drinks, and is very convenient to use. I would not suggest using ice like a a regular cooler; but Gel packs have worked very well for us. It has doubled as a lunch cooler for my partner M-F, and it has done a pretty good job holding temperature.
- VVmarci17ReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoAmazing light weight cooler backpack
I bought my new Oniva Cooler Backpack with water resistant interior for our family trips. This is one of my best cooled backpack I have ever had. Great padded shoulder straps, very comfortable, good size for every one, many different packets, light weight. Our sandwiches, drinks and fruits, stay cold and fresh for a long time. Easy fit up to 23 drinks.
* Surface wash with a damp cloth only.
* PTX Cooler Backpack with fully insulated, water-resistant interior by ONIVA - a Picnic Time brand
* Durable polyester construction with padded straps; Includes an attachment harness to secure onto golf carts
* Numerous pockets for extra or isolated storage; Travel bag holds up to 23 standard size cans
* Stretch cargo cord on exterior front to secure items such as a sweater or towel; Measures 12.5 by 11 by 7 inches
* Backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Pledge to repair or replace if defective for any reason!
Definitely recommend to anyone!
- NNuManReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat for the park
I use this weekly for happy hours at the park with my friends! Perfect size for a few drinks and some ice, yet small enough to comfortably wear while biking to and from the park. It is absolutely perfect!
- FFidelReviewingPTX Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoGreat for picnics
I live in Texas so the weather is very nice year around, my girlfriend and I enjoy going on walks, hikes, picnics, and just overall being outside - spending so much time outside we like to pack snacks and more importantly drinks. This is perfect for any day out of the house.