Miami Dolphins - Botella Cheese Cutting Board & Serving Tray
Add style to your next cocktail party with The Botella, a wine bottle-shaped cheese/cutting board made from eco-friendly parawood.
- Eco-friendly parawood construction
- Recessed juice groove
- A knotted leather loop at top of cutting board for hanging purposes
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
Add style to your next cocktail party with The Botella, a wine bottle-shaped cheese/cutting board made from eco-friendly parawood with carved juice grooves and a rustic leather loop at the end of the handle for decorative hanging ideas. Whether you use this as a cheese board, a cutting board, or a bread board, The Botella is sure to be the centerpiece of your next dinner party!
|Components:||1 Cutting Board, (Bamboo, 4.75"L X 15.375"W X 0.75"H)|
|Full Item Dimensions:||4.8 x 15.4 x 0.8"|
|Surface Area:||Over 58"|
|Material Content:||100% Parawood|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water.|
- LPLynn P.ReviewingBotella Cheese Cutting Board & Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it!
This was the perfect addition to our charcuterie board collection, we have a few big ones and wanted something a little smaller. The quality is really nice and it works exactly for what we needed. Definitely recommend.
- NNa34ReviewingBotella Cheese Cutting Board & Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGorgeous board
This board is just too gorgeous to cut on. So I plan just to use it to display food, mainly for parties. It is made of good quality wood. The overall presentation of this cutting board is very nice, making it a cute housewarming gift or gift for a person who loves to cook. The board itself is a surprisingly eye-catching design and it is attractive enough that you would be happy to leave it out on the counter for people to see even when not in use. I dont ever want to actually cut on either side and preserve it in
its natural state! Id buy more in larger sizes.
- JJasVerified ReviewerReviewingBotella Cheese Cutting Board & Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoAWESOME - use it everyday!
The little cutting board that could! It's a great size and we use it every day for cutting fruits & veggies or anything really. Plus, it's very giftable - shaped like a wine bottle - gave one to my sister-in-law and it was perfect! Perfect as a wonderful little charcuterie board too!
- MMsDeucieReviewingBotella Cheese Cutting Board & Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful and Elegant
This is the perfect size and a beautiful way to serve charcuterie or snacks for an intimate group or just myself. Very high quality wood and workmanship. Has a leather-like loop on the handle to it can be easily hung for storage. Love it!
- JJessicaPReviewingBotella Cheese Cutting Board & Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood size
This is a great cutting board and serving platter as it is not too big or too small. It has a nice smoth texture for either cutting food on or using as a serving platter. The size is great because you can actually put a fair amount of food on it, more tham you would think. We used it the other night for cheese, salami and some dried fruit. It made snack time for my kids that much more enjoyable because of the presentation. The only downside I have is that per the instructions and type of wood you cannot submerge it in water, so you have to be mindful to wipe it and not wash. It has a little leather rope to hang it up which I really liked as well.