Minnesota Twins - Blanket Tote Outdoor Picnic Blanket
The Minnesota Twins Blanket Tote Outdoor Picnic Blanket is a cozy portable camping blanket with soft fleece topside and water-resistant underside that packs into a compact carry tote.
- Nearly 21 square feet of seating area
- Water-resistant underside shields you from damp grass and cleans up easily
- Soft fleece (140 gsm) topside for comfort
- Has a security pocket on the flap of the folded tote
- Folds into a compact carry tote with shoulder strap
Free Shipping over $50
|1 Folding Outdoor Blanket and Tote (59" x 51" x 2")
|Full Item Dimensions:
|13 x 9 x 4"
|Alternate Item Dimensions:
|Open: 59 x 51"
|Over 3,009 (Almost 21 Sq. Feet)"
|45% Polyester; 30% Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate; 10% Polyurethane; 5% PU Foam; 5% PP Webbing; 5% Nylon
|Do not machine wash or dry. Surface wash with warm water and mild soap by hand only. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
- RRenataReviewingBlanket Tote Outdoor Picnic BlanketI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agosoft blanket
This blanket is nice and soft. The water proof side makes it great for outdoor use. The only down side is that grass gets stuck to it and its difficult to keep it clean. I like that it folds up easily in size of a hand bag. I do keep it in my car for outdoor time with friend and family.
- Ssarahpark233ReviewingBlanket Tote Outdoor Picnic BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove that it folds back up
One thing about blankets is that they are normally too bulky, but this one folds back up and stores in a small space, which I love. The color is good for outdoor use, and it is soft and comfy. Good buy!
- MMilkywayReviewingBlanket Tote Outdoor Picnic BlanketI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood looking for cool weather
This is a very attractive picnic blanket and I have enjoyed using it in several occasions, it not only looks like a winter throw, but feels like one as well (personally, I like that but can see why others may not). the fabric is a fleece so I would not recommend using in on a hot day. I also found that this fabric is not very forgiving and attracts more dirt than I would like.
- CChuckReviewingBlanket Tote Outdoor Picnic BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEasy to tote
Nice thick material, great picnic blanket for various places (grass, park, sporting events, etc). Takes practice in re-folding + rolling up, but after awhile you get the hang of it. Easy to carry around.
- MMoni1975ReviewingBlanket Tote Outdoor Picnic BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat picnic blanket
I received this as a gift and absolutely love it. It is very durable yet soft. It folds into a little tote so it can go anywhere. I use it often and it cleans nicely as well. I definitely plan to buy more.