NC State Wolfpack - Covina Acacia and Slate Serving Tray
We know you've heard the saying "Slate is Great". And if you haven't heard it before in your life, now you have. With elegance and simplicity that is rarely matched, the Covina serving tray will be the piece of cold stone that brings fire to your life.
- Made of Acacia
- 17” x 11” x 0.75” wood base
- Removable 14” x 11” x 0.20” diameter slate serving surface
- Slate fits into a notch on the back to stay securely on the tray
- Satin finished gold handles for easy carrying
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
|Components:||1 Acacia Wood Serving Tray (17" x 11" x 0.75"),1 Slate Board (14" x 11" x 0.2")|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water.|
- MWMackenzie W.Verified ReviewerReviewingHarry Potter Ravenclaw - Covina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBeautiful piece for parties
I love the brass handles for this serving tray, the colors look great. The Ravenclaw design is very cool and the slate piece pops out for washing.
- KVKaren V.Verified ReviewerReviewingHarry Potter Gryffindor - Covina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect piece for any Harry Potter fan
This tray is almost too pretty to be hidden under meats and cheeses!
I especially enjoy the removable slate surface which makes it an easy clean up. The golden handles are a beautiful touch.
I chose the Hogwarts logo and it is perfect!
- BVBenjamin V.Verified ReviewerReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAllows you to put your food back in nature before your face
If you truly want to feel like a chef, this is the way to go. The rock and wood combination feels like you're making food on the top of a mountain. If part of taste really is presentation, then I'm about to make some delicious food. Toscana does a great job of having a pleasing aesthetic while also maintaining outstanding quality. We've used a few other of their products and have loved all of them. The removable slate slab also makes cleaning a cinch and the possibility of cooling the slate before putting cold food on it. Excited to try a few things with this!
- RRx3ScrappyReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful tray
Charcuterie is just a great way to entertain guests and serve them up and a great combination of cold cuts and cheeses, and now I have the ultimate serving tray! Going from a warped cutting board, this is a major upgrade with foam feet on all the corners and the beautiful inlay of color on the wood base. I had a few compliments and questions about my "stepped up" platter... more to talk about. The quality built into such an elegant design is what caught my eye. If my get-togethers keep growing, I will need a larger Covina serving tray!
- JJrhodesReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful design and style!
I love entertaining and this platter is beautiful and the perfect size for a snacking board or cheese tray. The slate makes it so you can slice right on the board. The slate is also removable so you can store your cold products in the fridge without the bulk of the tray taking up room.