Pittsburgh Panthers - Potluck Casserole Tote
Looking for a smart way to get your beautiful dish to the dinner party, intact? The Potluck Casserole Carrier Tote was made especially for moments like these.
- Insulated compartment to use as a cooler or to store and transport warm casseroles up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Non-insulated top compartment to store utensils or shelf stable food items
- Comfort handles for sturdy grip
- A framed window slot to add one's name for identification
- Handles at the back have built-in elastic loops to one large serving utensil
Looking for a smart way to get your beautiful dish to the dinner party, intact? The Potluck Casserole Carrier Tote was made especially for moments like these. This “Lasagna Lugger” has a large insulated compartment to use as a cooler or to store and transport casseroles up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. There’s additionally a spacious, non-insulated top compartment for serving utensils or other shelf-stable food items. Large handles make it easy to transport your casserole upright, two elastic loops at the back hold one large serving utensil (not included), and a framed window slot for your identification card ensures your casserole bag will make it back to your kitchen. Fitting any 9 by 13 inch casserole or pyrex dish, this premium casserole carrier gets your dinner party masterpiece delivered to the buffet in style. This tote is an essential piece of any good potluck party.
|Components:||1 Casserole Tote, (Polyester Microfiber, 7"L X 16.5"W X 10.75"H)|
|Full Item Dimensions:||7 x 16.5 x 10.8"|
|Material Content:||60% Polyester; 30% Nylon; 10% Heat-sealed Waterproof Aluminum|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- UUclaleslieReviewingPotluck Casserole ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPerfect!!
I enjoy cooking. More so since the pandemic. Since there are only two of us in my household i tend to take most of my food to work for my co workers to try. Thus, having an insulated carrier works wonders for me. It keeps my food hot until i arrive to work and i eventually take it out for lunch. My pyrex fits perfectly in it!!! Two thumbs up!!!
- AAteamof5ReviewingPotluck Casserole ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSuper Cassarole Tote!
How did I go so long without this?!?! This made transporting my casserole a breeze and kept it hot. The quality seems great. It has a nice storage area above the cassarole for miscellaneous items. It even has a little label area where you can put your name (I used it to slip in directions). I would defintiely recommend as it makes it easier to bring something for the holidays, bbqs, or if your are dropping off a meal to a friend.
- AAC1372ReviewingPotluck Casserole ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBest Tote For Food On The Go
I have never been one to offer taking dishes for family or work functions because I always felt it was going to be a hassle transporting dishes. After getting this carrier, I have found a new level of comfort. Very well insulated to keep your dish at the right temperature and ready to serve. Love the compartment on top for utensils, serving spoon/fork, and napkins. Whatever you need, thats your spot. The design of balance when you carry it too makes me feel so comfortable to avoid spills.
- TTJX2ReviewingPotluck Casserole ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoThe heat is on
Selected this thermal carrier because my husband bbqs a lot and wanted something to use for when whatever chosen meat he was currently cooking was finished and was in the resting period of the cook. So now when his tri tips are finished cooking he puts them in a Pyrex cooking dish, covers it in foil and places it in the thermal carrier. Works like a charm. Then after its done resting he can cut it up and keep it warm in the carrier when serving.
- BBeca85ReviewingPotluck Casserole ToteI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat bag
This potluck casserole tote from onica is super nice. I love the design. Its really pretty. Helps keep my food warm and makes it easier to travel. Plus has extra room for whatever you need like plates, utensils, or whatever you need. I really like it.