Pittsburgh Pirates - Tranquility Beach Chair with Carry Bag
Pillowy, portable, and packable, the Pittsburgh Pirates Tranquility Beach Chair with Carry Bag is an outdoor low camp chair ideal for camping, picnics, and beach days.
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Inward-folding compact design
- Zippered access security pocket on back of head rest (14.5" long x 8" center height top edge of pocket is convex)
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Portable Beach Chair (25.4" x 21.65" x 25.1"),1 Drawstring Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap (32" x 6" x 4.7")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||25 x 22.5 x 26.5"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Folded In Bag: 30" x 6" x 6""|
|Material Content:||50% Polyester; 50% Steel|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- JJanzz0808ReviewingTranquility Beach Chair with Carry BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery easy to install!
This Tranquility beach chair really exceeded my expectations! Its so sturdy with great design. Its heavy though and it weighs approximately 7 lbs. The canvas is thick and it feels durable. I like the wider seat which is very ideal for mommies with babies. The height of the chair from the ground is perfect for relaxation. Its also best for tired feet. I find it very comfortable to use. It takes seconds to install and fold and it comes with a carrying bag. Great for picnic! I highly recommend it!
- Bbbrooker88ReviewingTranquility Beach Chair with Carry BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat beach chair
I thought that this would be more like one of the bulky beach chairs but I was pleasantly surprised to find it is actually like the camp chairs that fold up and fit in the bag. This makes it so much easier to carry to and from the beach. It is very low to the ground so it is good for keeping your toes and feet in the sand. It is sturdy and light. You do not have the option of reclining back but you are not sitting up to straight or back too far. It has padded arms and a headrest. It is very comfortable and easy to use.
- LlernaReviewingTranquility Beach Chair with Carry BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfortable chair
Living on the beach in Florida, I have owned many beach chairs. That being said, this one is very comfortable and lightweight. It works perfectly to sit just off the water while the kids play. I love that there are padded coverings on the arm rests, no more getting burnt on metal! The bag is sturdy also, although I wish the strap was adjustable. I always rinse it off on the way to the car and it dries rather fast. Thus far, zero cons with this chair
- BbluebonnetReviewingTranquility Beach Chair with Carry BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSimple, easy, comfy...
This is a basic beach chair. Easy to fold/unfold, sturdy and comfortable. Theres a pocket behind the head end of the chair. Cant really call it a headrest unless youre fairly short. Theres padding on the arms of the chair. Excited to have for outdoor concerts!
- FflashclmReviewingTranquility Beach Chair with Carry BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing Chair!
I spend a lot of time outside, either at the beach, by the lake, or in a park and Im always on the hunt for new and comfortable travel chairs and I think I found the best one yet! I love how lightweight this new chair is, which makes it easy to pack and travel with. I have shorter legs and like that this chair is low to the ground and I can easily sit in this amazing chair for hours and my body feels great after. If youre looking for a new packable travel chair, I highly recommend picking this one up today!