PT-Frontier Picnic Backpack
No one would ever expect a bag as stylish as the PT Frontier Picnic Backpack was in fact a fully loaded picnic basket cooler capable of servicing up to four people, but that’s exactly what it is.
- Two-tiered backpack with adjustable padded straps
- Heat-sealed cooler on bottom and dry compartment on top
- Adjustable front straps for additional storage
- Two water/wine pockets on each side
- Back of the bag cooler access with a convenient fold out design
- Includes four 8’’ Melamine plates, four sets of stainless steel forks, knives and spoons,salt and pepper shakers, four durable tumblers, and one stainless steel waiter-style corkscrew
- 11.4" L x 6.7" W x 17.3" H
|Components:||1 Picnic Backpack (11.4" x 6.7" x 17.3"),4 Plates, (8"),4 Tumblers, (PS, 2.4" D x 4.8" H),4 Stainless Steel Forks with Plastic Handles, (8"),4 Stainless Steel Knives with Plastic Handles, (8"),4 Stainless Steel Spoons with Plastic Handles, (7"),1 Stainless Steel Waiter-Style Corkscrew, (4.25"),1 Salt Shaker (1" D x 2" H),1 Pepper Shaker (1" D x 2" H)|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11.4 x 6.7 x 17.3"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Pocket: 9.6" H"|
|Material Content:||60% Cationic Dyed Polyester; 18% 420D polyester; 7% Faux nylon webbing; 5% 8mm PE foam; 4% Nylon; 4% Velcro; 1% zinc alloy; .5% Sandwich mesh, .5% Tinplate|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth only. Spot clean. Do not immerse in water. Dry immediately.|
- OOneLI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoComfortable and Tidy
Love the 4 person setting, however the insulated lower portion is only large enough to hold a few drinks and an ice pack. If you forgo the drinks you could pack a nice snack but not enough for 4 people. This is definitely a backpack you take as a secondary carrier. It is very comfortable, easily adjustable for different sized bodies.Was this helpful?
- MMrsrfinchI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoPerfect picnic carrier
I absolutely loved this picnic backpack. It was super trendy and can be used by a male or female. It wasnt too heavy and very lightweight. The items inside were just perfect. Everything you need to pack up a perfect lunch on a hike.Was this helpful?
- VvroomI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove this Product
SO happy with this product! I took it on a picnic and and it was so amazing to have. it comes fully stocked with dishwater and glasses and the quality of those are even good. The only very small downside is that I did have to bring one extra bag for my food as all of it didnt wind up fitting. However, it could have been what I brought. I highly reccomend this as it was perfect for anything outdoor related dining.Was this helpful?
- DDanyellew83I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoAmazing
This picnic in a backpack is so perfect for so many different occasions and she easy to transport when travelling its so easy to just put on your back and get hiking it has everything one would need to eat in a park or go.on a date it has every situation covered i love thisWas this helpful?
- AAllyMatI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoPerfect for small gatherings
This pack comes with a bunch of necessities for a picnic but that also makes the pack a bit heavy before food. It has service for 4 but the space left for food is small enough youd never get enough food for 4 in it. Its very sleek in design just dont live the weight and size of it.Was this helpful?