Ravi Rectangular Charcuterie Board
The wooden serving tray centerpiece of your dreams has arrived with the Rectangle Ravi Charcuterie Board in beautiful Mango Wood. Made with care in India.
- 18" L x 11 "W x 1" H
- Made in India
- Made of Mango Wood
- Contrasting timber stripes on one side
- Leather rope on handle for hanging
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Serving Board (18" x 11" x 1")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||18 x 11 x 1"|
|Material Content:||100% Mango Wood|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water.|
- IIvana80ReviewingRavi Rectangular Charcuterie BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAmazing product
If I can give 10 stars for this product I would. Absolutely amazing and beautiful. Quality is excellent!! I cant wait to host party in my house and put all my good meats and cheeses on it. This board is worth every single penny. I will go back on their website and take a look to see what else I can order from them.
- AAlicat425ReviewingRavi Rectangular Charcuterie BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoJust beautiful
This charcuterie is not just high quality but it is beautifully made and a great addition to and kitchen. We keep it out as a display on the wall as well as a charcuterie or as my three year old calls it, her snack tray. Additionally this would make a great gift for any occasion.
- AAmandaFReviewingRavi Rectangular Charcuterie BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful board!
This is such a beautiful charcuterie board! It is really high quality wood and very sturdy. Im very impressed with it. The wood grain and color is so pretty, I love using it as a decoration in my kitchen when not using it for food. Very happy with it!!
- LLexi2021ReviewingRavi Rectangular Charcuterie BoardI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat looking board
I like the Ravi rectangular charcuterie board and the mango wood is beautiful. I love the thickness of the board and the smooth feel of it. It will make a statement when we entertain guests and I serve cheeses, crackers and meats. The drawbacks to this product is the quality control of the board before it is sent out. It appears that the seam between two pieces of wood was not glued very well and there are some noticeable defects. Also one corner has what appears to be burn marks on the wood, either by a saw or something else.