San Francisco Giants - Tarana Backpack Cooler
An insulated cooler backpack is pretty cool, but a cooler backpack made out of 14 recycled water bottles that showcases your favorite MLB team's logo? That’s the San Francisco Giants Tarana Backpack Cooler, and it’s sustainably cool, which is even better!
- The backpack shell is made out of recycled plastic. 14 bottles per bag.
- Insulated cooler with water-resistant liner
- Front zippered accessory pocket
- Expandable mesh compartment with easy-access drawstring closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps with a comfortable mesh underside
- 11.22" x 7.28" x 16.93"
Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee
|Components:||1 Backpack Cooler (11.2" x 7.3" x 17")|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- MMandaReviewingTarana Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Idea
This backpack cooler is such a convenient and great concept. I sometimes ride my bike to the grocery store and this backpack helps keep my groceries cooled or warm. Its very durable and has a different size compartments.
- TJThomas J.ReviewingTarana Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoA Lifesaver For Our Family!
The Tarana Backpack Cooler is a lifesaver for our family. We have 3 kids all under five years old and this cooler really makes our lives easy when we need to take snacks and drinks on the go. The cooler has a few different sized compartments that can fit many things. The backpack cooler can hold sandwiches, chips and other snacks as well. We use the main compartment for drinks like soda cans, water bottles or juice boxes. There is more than enough space for all of our drinks and ice. The cooler is lined well and keeps everything so cold. Its durable and made well, so I have yet to experience any leaks. The backpack itself is the perfect size. Even when its loaded with food and drinks, its not that heavy and easy to carry on your back. Its stylish and looks great. Say goodbye to me lugging around my old hard cooler, the Tarana Backpack Cooler has replaced it! I highly recommend it!
- RRupaloopReviewingTarana Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoWell engineered pack
Thoughtfulness of application are at the forefront of the design of this backpack. The insulated compartment is separate from the others. Zipper seal and insulation provides protection from potential leaks, as well as providing a designated spot for items you need to keep cold. The top compartment is a good size for dry goods, snacks, etc, plus several other compartments for anything else you want to carry. Comfortable and stylish, plus made from recycled material. All around nice product.
- HhmooneyReviewingTarana Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful insulated bag
This bag is gorgeous and made from recycled plastic bottles which I love!!. Its extremely light weight and roomy and has so many compartments and expandable mesh at the top. I personally use it for trips to the park and pool with my kids and our friends and I love that I can pack bottles, juice boxes, snacks, sandwiches, etc. for everyone and simply throw the bag on my back without having to add another bag to carry. My favorite feature is that the top and bottom are separate compartments so you can keep everything organized and take more with you. The backpack is padded and adjustable so its comfy and I think its great for a mom on the go but can also see it being utilized for hiking, the beach, etc. We expect to get a lot of use out of it!
- MMalunaReviewingTarana Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat for the beach or hiking
I like taking this to the beach and filling the bottom insulated part with ice packs, some drinks, and snacks. Theres a top part that I can put more food in, or my sunscreen, and extra items. Theres 2 pockets on the side that snuggly fits a standard water bottle. I do wish the pockets were bigger for my reusable bottles for hiking. There are also 2 smaller pockets with zippers to put my keys or valuables in. The backpack is comfortable with the padded straps. Great bag for the beach for me.