San Jose Sharks - PTZ Camp Chair
Spend more time sun-gazing, star-gazing, and straight up relaxing with the no-fuss San Jose Sharks PTZ Camp Chair.
- Compact design
- Folds and unfolds easily
- Includes a carry bag with shoulder strap
- Integrated cup holder in armrest
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Portable Folding Outdoor Chair (20.5" x 33" x 34"),1 Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap (7" D x 33.75" L)|
|Full Item Dimensions:||20.5 x 33 x 34"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Folded in Bag: 34" x 4.3" x 4.5""|
|Material Content:||60% Polyester; 20% Polypropylene; 20% Steel|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- NNeech83ReviewingPTZ Camp ChairI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo comfortable!
I am very happy with my Oniva PTZ camp chair! It is like a basic camp chair but it feels so much more sturdy than the cheaper ones you can get from big box stores. It folds and unfolds effortlessly and smoothly. It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, so I feel secure sitting in it. The frame is solid so I have no fears of tipping while sitting in it. I have absolutely no complaints about this chair!
- JJoe1978ReviewingPTZ Camp ChairI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat outdoor chair!
I just got this chair and was lucky enough to take it camping right away. Im 59 and 170lbs, and this chair is very comfortable. Its easily collapsible and a cool looking forest green. You cant go wrong with this outdoor/camping chair!
- SSamplequeen2015ReviewingPTZ Camp ChairI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoTo sit or not to sit
When I got this chair for myself I couldnt wait to get it. It was super easy to set up and unfold. I took it out of the bag and unfolded it and sat it flat on the ground. I sat down in it calmly and it was relaxing and easy to sit in. I only wish that the legs would have been more adjustable near my upper leg so that I didnt feel the bars feeling slightly uncomfortable in them at the bottom of them. Other than that this is a good chair. Once I adjusted myself in the chair it felt better. Its a good chair for a Picnic or Camping or setting it up in the backyard or at sporting events. I cant wait to use it some more and to be able to sit my drink inside of it on a hot summers day.
- W1Watcher 1.ReviewingNew Jersey Devils - PTZ Camp ChairI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great steel frame just watch movies with.
- SSuzycReviewingPTZ Camp ChairI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery nice
Super comfortable good quality chair. We took this camping this past weekend and were able to use it all weekend. It seems like it will hold up well. Convenient that it comes with a cup holder and its very easy to open and to close and comes with a bag to store it in so it doesnt take up much space. Very happy with it.