Symphony Appetizer Serving Tray Set
The Symphony Appetizer Serving Tray Set can help make any dinner party sing! This wood appetizer plate features a C-shaped tray, four ceramic dip bowls, and six steel cocktail picks that all fit into the top of the tray. It's a party platter set that keeps your cheese & charcuterie chic & secure.
- Features three ceramic dip and spread bowls and six picks nestled inside a recessed bamboo tray
- Perfect for wings, meatballs, or any finger food appetizers.
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Tray (Bamboo, 11.4" D x 4" H),3 Small Condiment Bowls, (Porcelain, 2.75" D x 1.45" H),1 Medium Condiment Bowl, (Porcelain, 3.5" D x 1.45" H),1 Wooden Lid For Picks, (Bamboo, 3.7" D x 0.47" H),1 C-Shaped Condiment Bowl (10" x 3" x 1.45"),6 Cocktail Picks, (Steel, 3.3")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||11.4 x 11.4 x 4"|
|Surface Area:||Wood: 406"|
|Material Content:||80% Bamboo; 20% Porcelain|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash wood items with a damp cloth only. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Ceramic tray and bowls are dishwasher safe. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately.|
- MRMrs. R.ReviewingSymphony Appetizer Serving Tray SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIm in love with this platter!
This is such a beautiful classy platter. Im so excited to finally show it off at my sons birthday party. I absolutely love the cute little dipping bowls, the metal pics and of course the round wooden platter. Its very classy!
- CChrisyBReviewingSymphony Appetizer Serving Tray SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for parties
This is a cute little tray for appetizers that I think matches any style. The bigger dish can hold a pretty good amount. I love the little cups that came with it and the little picks and the holder. I would say its probably not best for a huge gathering unless you have a lot of other things out as well because it wont hold a ton, but for a few people its perfect. Seems very sturdy and easy to store since you can just put it together to store it, if not, you can stack the cups at least to store that way.
- SSassyjassy35ReviewingSymphony Appetizer Serving Tray SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSymphony appetizer serving platter
I received this and I love it. Its so cute it comes with 4 glass bowls and a board that tou can put the bowls on and it bring picks to to pick the food out and the plates spin it turns. You can put finger food in the bowls for when your guess come I love I used it and my sister loves it also
- TTonktank77ReviewingSymphony Appetizer Serving Tray SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery versatile
This is a great fun serving platter they can be used for a variety of things. Ive used it for a charcuterie board for appetizers as well as it is perfect for taco night. Ive put the taco meat in the long one and all of the toppings and the smaller bowls. The pics make it perfect for a charcuterie board for the meat and cheese. Its very well-made and easy to clean. Highly recommend this for anyone that loves to do entertaining.
- SWS W.ReviewingSymphony Appetizer Serving Tray SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This serving set is perfect for serving the wings/meatballs but also three dips with crackers, or olives, cheese, nuts etc. It comes with matching picks and the whole set is very tasteful. The set arrived well packed. I received this as a gift with an NFL team logo on the top of the little lid. It would have looked great even without the logo. I had an issue with the little lid and contacted the company. Shannon in Customer Service took care of right away. Prompt, helpful and courteous customer service - I would feel very comfortable ordering from Picnic Time Company again!