USC Trojans - Insignia - Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese Tools
The Insignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese Tools is a modern complement to any stylish dinner party.
- Made of acacia
- 12.5” diameter x 1.4”
- Removable 9.5” diameter slate serving surface
- Hidden notch on side opens to reveal tools
- Includes three titanium-coated stainless steel and acacia wood handle cheese tool
With a nod to sleek Danish design, the Insignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese Tools marries centerpiece-worthy shape and color with ingenious function. The removable slate serving tray rests atop a durable acacia 9.5 inch wood cheese cutting board base. A hidden notch on the side of this cheese board set opens a drawer that holds three cheese tools in gold titanium-coated stainless steel with wood handles. This multipurpose board pulls quadruple duty as a cutting board, serving board, cheese set, and design-forward dynamo. Level up your next dinner party with this complete charcuterie and serving set.
|Components:||1 Acacia Wood Bowl (12.5" D x 1.4" H),1 Slate Board (10.8" x 0.2"),1 Hard Cheese Shaver (7.4"),1 Fork-Tipped Cheese Knife (7.6"),1 Pointed-Tip Cheese Knife Spreader (7")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||12.5 x 12.5 x 1.4"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Slate Board: 10.8" x 0.19""|
|Material Content:||90% Acacia Wood; 10% Slate|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water.|
- Mmamak1286ReviewingInsignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese ToolsI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSo Elegant!
Im loving my new Acacia And Slate Serving Board. This board is made of acacia and presents itself well with the three titanium stainless steel and acacia wood handle cheese tools that are easily hidden for storage on side of board. This serving board is so elegant and the perfect piece to add for entertaining.
- Ssr05ReviewingInsignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese ToolsI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoExcellent cheese board
Great piece of art, looks fantastic ! The knives make it look very rich in color and are the highlight of this set. Works great and good size to accommodate several items on the platter. Good product for its price !
- SSunshine310ReviewingInsignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese ToolsI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoBeautiful looking cheese board!
This Cheese Board and Knife Set is really beautiful! Great for cheese and charcuterie displays. I will be using it for wine and cheese parties at home.
It is made of Acacia wood with a stone slate center. The slate is what gives the cheese board some nice weight. The knife storage is located inside the cheese board. The gold knives are very elegant, with nice designs.
The wood finish is great on the exterior, however the pull out knives holder drawer is not stable and does not come out smoothly. Also the slate stone has sharp edges at certain areas.
Overall this board looks good and can be used for so many occassions but the finishing could be better. My favorite are the knives.
- JJingalls337ReviewingInsignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese ToolsI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 months agoPretty cool
Received our cheese board and tools and couldnt wait to try it out. Looks really cool for serving cheese or other goodies at a small gathering. It is not huge, so for larger parties you would need a different idea. Love how the tools hide inside the drawer in the base. And the gold color of the tools gives it a touch of class. Really nice addition to our kitchen!
- Rrdmail07ReviewingInsignia Acacia and Slate Serving Board with Cheese ToolsI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSmall & Neat Design
A bit heavy and the surface area is small making it more deal for a 2 person sharing platter versus a party setting. The knife set is placed within the board itself so the design itself is pretty neat, and gives the board some height.