Wake Forest Demon Deacons - Tahoe XL Cooler Tote Bag
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons Tahoe XL Cooler Tote Bag is a sleek cooler bag with a spacious 48-can-capacity and a fully-insulated, heat-sealed water-resistant interior liner. Whether you use it as a beach bag, a picnic bag, or a grocery bag, the shoulder strap and zippered exterior pocket will make sure you get there and back again in style!
- 125 cubic inches of interior storage space
- 48-Can capacity
- Fully-insulated with heat-sealed water-resistant interior liner
- Extra long shoulder straps with fastening closure
- Zippered exterior pocket for extra storage
- 23" x 8.25" x 17" (Bottom base of 17.75" long)
Free Shipping over $50
|Components:||1 Cooler Tote (23" x 8.25" x 17")|
|Full Item Dimensions:||23 x 8.25 x 17"|
|Alternate Item Dimensions:||Base: 17.75 x 8.25"|
|Material Content:||60% Polyester; 20% PEVA; 10% Polyvinyl Chloride; 8% Nylon; 2% Zinc Alloy|
|Care Instructions:||Surface wash with a damp cloth.|
- DDKMRReviewingTahoe XL Cooler Tote BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoXL Durable and Stylish, Large Capacity Cooler Tote
Wow! This large Tahoe XL Cooler Tote Bag is way larger and longer than it looks! It looks like a stylish tote but has a fully-insulated and water-resistant interior lining that covers the entirety of the inside of the bag. It actually has a huge 48-can capacity and is 23"x8.25"x17" when expanded. The shoulder straps can be brought together and secured with a Velcro grip on the ends to allow for more comfortable carrying, and there is a small zipped pocket in the front to carry small flat items as well. This cooler tote is great for family-size picnics, outings, and camping trips and keeps all your food or drinks either warm or cold. The materials used seem durable even through some rough handling. I also double this tote bad as a reusable grocery bag for items that need to stay cold in the car. The tote also zips right up and everything is contained securely. Its a good quality cooler tote that I can be used in many ways.
- Jjulia123ReviewingTahoe XL Cooler Tote BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this functional cooler!
Great cooler for the grocery store, beach, or road trips! We used this cooler to carry snacks for our kids on our drive from LA to SF, and I felt good knowing that their perishable products were kept cold. I could see it being amazing at the beach and look forward to taking it there too!
- AAdriana1318ReviewingTahoe XL Cooler Tote BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLOVE, LOVE, LOVE
Such a good size tote/cooler. Spur of the moment fishing trip, packed plenty of snacks and grabbed more on the way there and still had a lot of room for more. Front pocket was helpful to keep our sanitizing products. Fits up to a 24pk of cans... Easy to carry too!!! Very well made tote, if I could rate it more than 5 stars, I would!!!
- Jjoe20ReviewingTahoe XL Cooler Tote BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoquality construction
very happy with the construction, particularly around the stitching, of this bad. It is very sturdy and durable. So far the inner liner has been very leakproof as well. The insulation capability was great on a 70 degree day
- Ddaisy37ReviewingTahoe XL Cooler Tote BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo much space!
Its hard to overstate just how large this bag is. Its seriously massive, which is a good thing! The outer canvas feels really nice, and the straps feel sturdy and well built. I love that it has a deep outer pocket to keep plenty of things like utensils or napkins for a picnic. Its already done great at keeping pizza warm on a drive home and protecting cold groceries. I love this as a compact, portable cooler for my car, and I know its big enough to handle whatever I need!